There are several documents you should read and complete before your initial appointment.
Please download and complete each of the documents below.
- Health History--There are two file options below. Please choose either the Word Version or the PDF version. It is not necessary to complete both, as they are identical documents.
- Client Information File--This is a cover sheet for your file which makes it easy and quick for me to locate your contact information.
- Retainer--This documents just needs a signature.
Please download and read each of the following documents:
- Office Policies--This document contains information on cost, office hours, returning calls, etc. You will need to print and sign this document.
- Client Bill of Rights--Do not sign this document, but bring it to the office and sign it there. Please print out an additional document for your own reference. This document is required by the State of Minnesota.
General Download Instructions
When you click on a download link, you can either open the document on your screen, or save it and open it later directly from Word or Adobe Acrobat. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer, go to www.adobe.com and click on the download Adobe Acrobat button to download and install.
The Health History form is a very complete history of your health. It takes at least 1/2 hour to complete, so be sure to allow yourself plenty of time. The first version of this form can be opened and completed in Microsoft Word and printed or printed first and completed with a pen. To use the MS Word form, tab from field to field to answer the questions. The PDF form should just be opened with Adobe Acrobat, printed and completed with a pen. If you are 15 or under, use the KIDS form.
Click here to download the Health History form--Microsoft Word Version.
Click here to download the Health History form--PDF Version.
Click here to download the KIDS (15 and under) Health History Form--Word Version.
Click here to download the KIDS (15 and under) Health History Form--PDF version.
Click here to download the Client Information Form--Microsoft Word Version
Click here to download the Client Information Form--PDF Version .
Click here to download the Retainer.
Click here to download Office Policies.
Click here to download the Client Bill of Rights