Sometimes called Homeopathic Vaccinations, Homeoprophylaxis (HP) is an alternative method of protecting against childhood diseases without the potential side effects of vaccinations.
Many people are torn about their decision to vaccinate themselves or their children. On the one hand, the medical profession utilizes fear, uncertainty and doubt to frighten people into get themselves or their children vaccinated. On the other hand, there are many side effects of vaccinations and questions about whether they are even effective, not to mention the toxic ingredients such as mercury, formaldehyde and other adjuvants.
Homeoprophylaxis the use of homeopathic nosodes for disease protection may be the best way to protect you and your child from infectious, contagious disease and prevent the possible side effects of vaccines.
The Basic Childhood Disease Homeoprophylaxis program includes the following:
- Pertussin: Whooping Cough
- Pneumococcinum: Pneumonia
- Lathyrus sativus: Polio
- Haemophilus: Hib
- Meningococcinum: Meningitis
- Tetanus Toxin: Tetanus
- Parotidinum: Mumps
- Morbillinum: Measles/Rubella
Does it work?
Yes. Homeoprophylaxis was first fortuitously discovered by Dr. Samuel Hahnemann in 1801. He used the homeopathic remedy Belladonna 30 to treat cases of Scarlet Fever. He also gave it as a prevention for other patients and found it worked. He later went on to use homeopathy to prevent such diseases as Cholera and Typhoid.
More recently, Australian Dr. Isaac Golden began a modern day HP program in 1986. The follow up from his 18 year study showed a 90% effectiveness, which is comparable to effectiveness of vaccines which range from 70% to 99%, depending on the individual vaccine. http://nourishedmagazine.com.au/blog/articles/homoeoprophylaxis-%E2%80%93-a-proven-alternative-to-vaccination Interestingly, it was found that those children who received HP and no vaccinations were healthier than those children who had no HP and no vaccinations.
In 2007 and 2008, the Cuban Government utilized homeopathy to prevent Leptospirosis, or swamp fever. Five million doses of Homeopathic Leptospiro were given to 2.5 million people at the cost of US $200,000.00. Normally thousands of people are infected each year, in spite of allopathic vaccinations. The result of the HP program is that there were ZERO infections among those that participated. http://homeopathyresource.wordpress.com/2009/01/01/successful-use-of-homeopathy-in-over-5-million-people-reported-from-cuba/
How the program works
If you sign up for the Homeoprophylaxis program for your children, you will receive a kit with all the remedies necessary for the basic program. Included are all the instructions for administering the program and a chart to record the dates given and the results of giving the remedy. This program is part of a replication of Dr. Golden’s study. Status sheets are periodically mailed to the primary author of the study in the US.
In addition, remedies can be added for Chicken Pox, Influenza, tropical diseases, etc.
The cost of the program is around $296.75 for the first child and the total for any number children over one child is $396.75. If you have more than four children, you will need an additional remedy kit, at $88.00. The cost includes the remedy kit and my time for supervising the program, which means any questions that may arise are covered as well. The program takes three years or more to complete. Additional cost will be incurred if additional diseases are included or if an additional acute remedy is needed. The cost for the program is subject to change without notice.
How to Get Started
It is best to get started as soon as your children are born, but you can start the program anytime. If your child is vaccinated, you can still participate in the program. You may find that the vaccinated child becomes healthier after this program.
Call 651-748-1556 to begin the program or ask any questions. I am also available to do presentations for your organization or your friends.
Comparing HP with Traditional Vaccines
Both Vaccines and HP aim to prevent disease and both introduce a disease agent into the body with the intention to stimulate immunity prior to exposure to the disease. But that is where the similarities end.
The following chart compares the typical Vaccine program to the HP program.
Contains a material dose, which means it has a live, attenuated or killed virus, bacteria or toxin in a crude dose
Contains an Energetic Dose, which means the substances are potentized/diluted to reduce material dose but retain the memory of the disease or disease agent.
Contains Adjuvants to stimulate the immune response and also other additives which may include other viruses, human fetal tissue/DNA, animal byproducts, etc.
Nosodes are produced from pure viral/bacterial cultures or human discharge response to the germs.
Vaccines contain preservatives, such as thimerosal, formaldehyde, aluminum, etc.
There are no preservatives, adjuvants or other contaminants in homeopathic nosodes.
The germs and other ingredients are injected directly into the body, thereby bypassing peripheral immune systems.
Homeoprophylaxis is administered orally on sugar pellets.
Multiple diseases are introduced at the same time, which is an unnatural situation.
Single disease at a time.
An expectation of antibody production in immune systems that are too immature to produce antibodies (0 – 2 years).
From birth on, general immune system functions are active and therefore responsive to general stimulation.
Comparing Homeoprophylaxis to Classical Homeopathy
The idea of Homeoprophylaxis seems counter intuitive when one has been using classical homeopathy and is used to thinking about homeopathy meaning Like Cures Like. Remember that Homeopathy literally means, similar suffering. So this is not such a far stretch from that concept, only the remedy comes before the suffering, not after the suffering. But the best way to reconcile this idea with classical homeopathy is to accept that one has nothing to do with the other. It is merely a different way to utilize the potentized, energetic substances.
Homeoprophylaxis for Shingles
Terry Bradshaw has a new commercial hawking the Shingles vaccine. Since he is saying it, the vaccine must be good, right? According to the NIH, one in four adults over the age of 50 will get shingles in their lifetime. There was no historical data on percentages from 30 years ago, but my experience tells me it was much lower than that. Please read my blog to learn more about shingles and an explanation about why it is so prevalent at this time in history.
A shingles vaccine is available. It isn’t terribly effective, especially in the 50 – 59 age group or 70-79 and up age groups. There is a new Shingles Vaccine. They must be doing a good job marketing it because there is a waiting list in most clinics to get this shot.
Currently we are offering a Shingles Clinic. Here is what a past participant in a shingles clinic had to say:
I have had Shingles more than once. Four out of five years I got them around Christmas time. I was not looking forward to yet another outbreak, so in 2012, I contacted Kathryn at Lotus Homeopathy about Shingles prevention. My son had not had chicken pox and I was hoping to get exposed to the virus. I received two vials of the zoster remedy. Over the course of four months, I took the indicated doses to get re-exposed to the virus. In the last three years, I have not gotten Shingles. I would also add that my husband, who did not take the HP remedies, did get Shingles in 2014. I love being Shingles Free! –Deanna M, Prior Lake, MN
Important points about the Shingles Clinic:
- Receive enough doses to provide you exposure to the energetic virus which should last several years.
- Take a remedy once a month for four months.
- $40.00 for an individual.
- $70.00 for the whole family. This will include enough doses to expose children who haven’t had chicken pox as well, if you wish.
- $5.00 extra for sending the remedies through the mail.
- Cost includes follow up questions during the four month period beginning the first Sunday of the month following the purchase of the remedies.
To initiate the process, click on the BookNow Button at the bottom of the page.
- Schedule the appropriate Shingles Clinic.
- Indicate in the note section how many people are in your family and will be covered when you schedule the appointment. If you wish to do this on the phone or Skype, indicate that when scheduling the appointment.
- Download the document below.
- Complete it and bring it with you to your appointment or scan and email it to me prior to the appointment if you will not be in person. You will get the email address with the confirmation email. If you are already a client, you only need to complete the first page.
- Each Adult who is participating must complete a waiver and Client Bill of Rights. If you are already a client, the Client Bill of Rights is not necessary.
- If you are not coming in person, I will send you an email with an invoice. Complete the payment prior to the appointment, if you are not coming in person.
Last year the flu shot was horribly mismatched. What will happen this year?
Back by popular demand is the Influenza Clinic. Here is a link to a blog post about the 2014 Flu Clinic. It was very successful. No one who participated got Respiratory Influenza. People did get the stomach flu, but that is not covered by the Flu Clinic or the remedy provided to participants in the flu clinic.
The influenza clinic will be completed through the mail only and if you are new to the clinic this year, there will be papers to complete.
Important points about the Influenza Clinic:
- You will receive enough doses of the remedy to last November through April.
- You will take one remedy per month during the flu “season”. (Of course, there isn’t a flu “season”. It is a time where we don’t get outside enough, don’t get enough sunshine (take Vitamin D!!), eat too much, exercise too little, consume too much sugar and alcohol, etc. All of which is to say, how you live your life makes a difference in your health.)
- The cost is $30.00 for an individual, $55.00 for a family.
- There is no additional cost for mailing the remedies.
- Your remedies will be mailed to you. Do NOT show up for an appointment, even though you need to schedule an appointment. It was simply the easiest way for me to do this.
- The cost includes follow-up questions, and if you get Respiratory Influenza during that time period, call me and I will not charge you for my time to treat your influenza. There will be a charge for remedies if they need to be purchased.
- Anyone who is a regular client who has paid for a full year of treatment can contact me directly and just purchase the remedy.
How to Initiate the Process:
- Click on the BookNow button at the bottom of the Page.
- Schedule an appropriate appointment, either individual or family. You will be asked to pay when you schedule your appointment.
- Download the document below. If you are planning to do this over the phone, you must complete the document and scan it and email it to me prior to the appointment. The email address will be sent through the confirmation email. If you are already a client, you only need to complete the first page.
- Each adult participating in the Influenza Clinic must complete the waiver and Client Bill of Rights (unless you are already a client, then the CBR is not necessary). Children who are participating must also have a waiver signed by their parent or guardian. If you participated in 2017-2018, you will not need to complete a document.
Shingles Clinic Document
Flu Clinic 2016-2017 Waiver
5,230 total views, 32 views today