How Much Does It Cost?
To Schedule Appointments For Any of the Following, Click Here:
New, More Flexible Rates are Effective As Of April 17, 2019!
Individual Appointments–Pay By The Appointment
Most new clients have the choice of going with a package plan (see below) or paying for the appointments and calls between appointments one at a time.
- Initial Appointment: $275.00. This includes the first remedy.
- Follow Up Appointments: $85.00. This does not include remedies or supplements. This is a 20-60 minute appointment.
New Client Packages for the First Year of Care:
At Lotus Homeopathy, we know that consistency is important to improving your health. So we offer clients the opportunity to save money the first year with a package plan. The second year a package plan is available as well.
Packages are priced for unlimited contact for an entire year. This means initial consult, follow up appointments, and acute care are all included. You will save a minimum of $175.00 with a package. Remedies and supplements are NOT included! That cost will be extra. It is too difficult to determine what each individual will need.
- All Non-CEASE clients: $700.00 per person
Continuing Client Packages for Subsequent Years of Care:
- $500.00 per year, per person (optional—you can choose per appointment follow-up).
If you choose to do the Continuing Client Package after choosing to pay by the appointment at the first appointment, there will not be any type of a refund. It is less costly to start with the client care package at the first appointment. But it is always an option to add the Continuing Client Package.
- Remedies are an additional charge, most often $15.00 for pellet remedies. LM remedies start at $20.00 plus postage. There may be exceptions if a remedy must be ordered from a costlier pharmacy, or made especially for you.
- CEASE Therapy and other clearings may require multiple remedies.
- If remedies must be mailed, postage will range from $5.00 to $22.00 or more, depending from where the remedy is shipped.
- $20 – 25 for acute care consults during regular business hours (10 am – 5 pm), depending on the level of research that must be done. $30 for non-clients or clients who haven’t been seen for 6 months or more. There will be an additional $5.00 for acute care calls outside of regular business hours.
- Complicated Acutes are acute calls for a condition that has been around for awhile or is more complicated than normal. Cost is $45.
- $45 for interim chronic consults for check-in. If the appointment goes beyond the expected 15 or 20 minutes, or research must be done and we must come up with a new constitutional remedy between appointments, a regular $85.00 fee will be charged.
- There is no fee for calling for asking questions, getting settled on an LM or when low C potencies (30C or lower) are used for constitutional care. Questions are encouraged and welcomed.
- Pre/Post Surgery Care: $40. For setting up a protocol for your particular surgery and following up after. Covers remedy changes, all calls related to the time immediately following surgery.
- First Child $299.00 plus shipping plus any tax on the kit (in some states).
- Any Additional Children $399.00 Plus shipping total for the whole family
- Over 4 children $88.00 (plus any sales tax in some states) additional for an extra remedy kit.
CEASE/HDT Therapy or Isotherapy:
Because of the amount of contact required when participating in CEASE/HDT Therapy or any other clearing type program where multiple clearing are required, the new package deal is costlier than packages for non-CEASE clients.
- $1000.00 per year, for the first person.
- $800.00 per year, for each additional person signed up concurrently with the first person.
- $500.00 Continuing Care Package on the second and subsequent years. As clients become more comfortable with the CEASE/HDT process, it requires less contact.
6,713 total views, 12 views today