Welcome to my Media Kit Page!
Thank you for exploring the important topics we’re addressing. In the realm of veterans’ well-being, the statistics are alarming. In 2020, the US Veteran’s Administration reported an average of 16.8 veterans per day lost to PTSD-related suicide.
Equally troubling is that veterans, only 6.4% of the civilian population, account for 13.9% of suicides. This trend extends to firefighters and law enforcement officers, at higher risk of suicide than duty-related deaths.
In 2019, I conducted a pro bono case study with around 15 individuals nationwide struggling with PTSD, investigating Classical Homeopathy as a recovery path. Promising evidence emerged for its efficacy. I use a nuanced questionnaire to assess progress, which we can discuss during our podcast.
Our mission continues. We engage on podcasts and TV to reach veterans, first responders, and civilians grappling with PTSD. Your voice can be pivotal in amplifying our cause. Let’s discuss these vital issues on your podcast or news feature. Your involvement could spark transformative change.
Questions to Ask and Areas to Explore on Podcasts and News Stories
Here is a list of sample topics and questions; other questions are welcome.
- How does it work?
- How are remedies made?
- What is the history of homeopathy?
Tell Me About the Case Study?
- How many clients?
- What was their source of PTSD?
- How did you measure their progress?
- What was the outcome?
Why PTSD? Why did you specialize in this?
Did you notice any breakdown in the types of people that developed PTSD?
- Any sub categories?
Who were you not able to help?
What surprised you?
Interested? Fill the form below, and we'll connect promptly.
Together, we can build a better future for Veterans,
First Responders and others hoping to recover from PTSD.
Your voice matters.
Image Usage Guidelines
1. Purpose: The images provided in this press kit are intended for promotional use in connection with the appearance of practitioners from Lotus Homeopathy on a news show, blog post, or podcast. Their purpose is to enhance the coverage and reporting of your involvement with Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. and related events.
By accessing and using these images, you acknowledge and agree to the usage guidelines outlined in this document. For any inquiries about the images’ purpose or usage, please complete the contact form on this page.
2. Clear Permissions: By accessing and using the images provided in this press kit, you agree to abide by the following usage guidelines. These guidelines are intended to ensure the appropriate and consistent use of our brand’s visual assets. Unless otherwise specified, all images are the property of Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. and are protected by copyright law.
- Authorized Users: The images in this press kit are intended for use by journalists, bloggers, and media professionals for the purpose of editorial coverage and reporting about Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. and its related events, products, or services.
- Non-Commercial Use: The images may only be used for non-commercial purposes, strictly for reporting, commentary, and news coverage. Any other use, including but not limited to advertising, marketing, or promotional purposes, requires prior written consent from Lotus Homeopathy, Inc..
- Attribution: When using the images, proper attribution to Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. is required. This attribution should be clearly visible and placed near the image, either as a caption or in the accompanying text. The preferred format for attribution is: “[Image Courtesy of Lotus Homeopathy, Inc.].”
- Alterations and Modifications: The images must not be altered, manipulated, edited, or modified in any way that changes their original meaning or context. Cropping for fitment within a specific layout is acceptable, but any other changes require express permission from Lotus Homeopathy, Inc..
- Distribution: Sharing or distributing the images to third parties is allowed, but these parties are also bound by the same usage guidelines. It is recommended that each recipient access the images directly from the official Lotus
- Homeopathy, Inc. press kit.
Online and Social Media Usage: You may use the images on websites, blogs, or social media platforms for the purpose of news coverage and reporting. Watermarks, logos, or other brand identifiers must not be removed or obscured.
- Commercial Use: The images may not be used for commercial purposes, including advertisements, product packaging, or endorsements, without obtaining prior written consent from Lotus Homeopathy, Inc..
- Exclusivity: No exclusivity rights are granted with the use of these images. Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. reserves the right to provide access to these images to other media outlets as well.
- Termination of Usage Rights: Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. reserves the right to revoke usage permissions at any time and for any reason. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in the immediate termination of image usage privileges.
If you have any questions or require additional permissions beyond what is outlined in these guidelines, please contact Kathryn Berg at 651-748-1556 or complete the contact form on this page.
3. Usage Limitations: To ensure the consistent and appropriate use of the images provided in this press kit, please adhere to the following usage limitations:
- No Alterations or Modifications: The images must not be altered, edited, manipulated, or modified in any way that changes their original meaning, context, or visual elements. This includes but is not limited to cropping, resizing, retouching, or applying filters.
- No Unauthorized Reproduction: Reproduction of the images for purposes other than editorial coverage and reporting about Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. is strictly prohibited. This includes using the images in advertisements, marketing materials, product packaging, or any other form of commercial promotion without prior written consent from Lotus Homeopathy, Inc..
- No Misleading Use: The images must not be used in a way that could mislead or confuse viewers about the source, affiliation, or endorsement of the content. Images should not imply a relationship or association that does not exist.
- No Derivative Works: Creating derivative works based on the images, such as illustrations, paintings, drawings, or adaptations, is not permitted without the express written permission of Lotus Homeopathy, Inc..
- No Use in Inappropriate Contexts: The images must not be used in contexts that are offensive, defamatory, or inappropriate. They should not be used in a manner that could harm the reputation of Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. or any associated individuals.
- No Resale or Redistribution: You may not sell, license, sublicense, or otherwise distribute the images to third parties for financial gain. The images should not be offered for download or resale on any platforms.
- No Endorsement or Implied Association: Use of the images should not imply an endorsement, partnership, or affiliation with Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. without proper authorization. The images should not be used in a way that suggests the subjects of the images endorse a product, service, or viewpoint.
- No Removal of Copyright Notices: Copyright notices, watermarks, logos, or other forms of attribution must not be removed or obscured from the images.
- No Use in Trademarked Content: The images should not be incorporated into or used in conjunction with any trademark, logo, or branding that is not owned by Lotus Homeopathy, Inc. without explicit permission.
- No Archive or Library Use: The images must not be added to image archives, stock photo libraries, or any similar repositories.
Failure to comply with these usage limitations may result in the revocation of image usage privileges and may also incur legal action.
To read the following sections of the Usage Guidelines, please download the complete document below.
4. Attribution Requirements:
7. Online and Social Media Usage: Online and Social Media Usage
8. Commercial Use
9. Image Resolution and Cropping
10. Termination of Usage Rights
11. Contact Information: For additional questions or requests, please contact us using the Contact Form on the Media Kit page or call us at 651-748-1556.