If you have been following me, you know that people feel better pretty quickly with homeopathy. Check out some client quotes scattered throughout my previous posts and this Blog Post. Why haven’t you heard about the Fastest Cure for PTSD?
If it works so fast, why haven’t you heard about it?
- In the US, it is very difficult to patent natural products. Thus, making a profit on the remedies does not come as easily as $1/pill or more drugs. The term “Patent Medicine” refers to products such as Tylenol or Advil, which have a patent but are sold OTC without a prescription. But of course, holding a patent on prescription drugs is even more luctrative.
- Pharmaceutical companies have hired people to spend their days on the internet, making untrue statements about homeopathy and questioning its validity. This is not just a conspiracy theory. The names of the people are known. One of the goals was to get homeopathy removed from the national health insurance program in the UK. They were successful. 😢
- Lets not forget about Big Pharma paying for wings on hospitals and medical school classrooms, etc. As a practitioner, you practice what you learned. And what you learn is based on who is funding the schools. (See the details below about the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research.) Anyway, you get the idea.
- Homeopathy is hard. Being a homeopath is not easy. You spend a lot of time with your clients and work on their files after the appointment to determine the best matching remedy for them. By specializing in PTSD, I am more familiar with the 25 or so remedies that tend to be most helpful for PTSD. This allows my clients to recover more quickly and BONUS, I get to spend more time with additional clients and less time away from my family.
- It gets more and more difficult to get the word out about homeopathy when Social Media such as YouTube considers homeopathy “medical misinformation” and takes down videos. For real.
Have you heard of the Flexner Report?
The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research was founded in 1901. The Rockefellers donated large sums of money to medical colleges that were drug-based. The non-drug based medical schools were refused funding by the Rockefellers.
Simon Flexner was the top dog at the institute. In 1910 he appointed his brother, Abraham Flexner, to survey medical schools throughout the country. This survey was conducted under the auspices of the Carnegie Foundation.
There were 161 medical schools in the US in 1910. By 1919, due to the Flexner report destroying the credibility and funding of many of the medical schools (non-drug-based), there were only 81 medical schools. Those that were shuttered included all the homeopathic medical colleges in the US.
The number of graduates dwindled from 5,747 to 2,658. The American Medical Association (AMA) wanted to make sure existing doctors could make a living. Do you suppose that has anything to do with the cost of medicine today in the US? (It could. There are a lot of statistics involved, not to mention the state of health of the citizens of the US today, versus in 1910 makes it difficult to draw a simple conclusion.)
Just a side note, the AMA engaged in extreme discrimination against black medical colleges and black doctors as well. Women were also part of that discrimination.
You can read the full Flexner report here: https://archive.org/details/carnegieflexnerreport
- Homeopathy is very well known in other countries. For example, in India there are somewhere between 150 – 200+ homeopathic medical schools. (Too many references to post.)
- In the United Kingdom, there are 36 recognized Homeopathic Medical Schools. https://www.homeopathy360.com/list-of-recognised-homoeopathic-medical-colleges-in-uk/
- Research on homeopathy is commonly being conducted in Russia and Japan. Generally the research is reported on the phrase “high dilution” or “ultra high dilution”, rather than using the word “Homeopathy”. If you know those languages, you could search for it. Naturally, I do not know them. And of course, homeopaths in India are doing a great deal of research as well. Based on my experience as a volunteer lobbyist for 10 years at the Minnesota Legislature, there appears to be a bias against research done in other countries, regardless of the topic.
- Veterinary homeopathy has produced a great deal of evidence on the effectiveness of homeopathy. Homeopathic Vets widely use it to lessen the use of antibiotics in livestock. Agro homeopathy, which is the use of homeopathic remedies on plants, is quite amazing, with research showing faster growth and greater yields using homeopathy to assist in plant growth and heal dis-ease. (To download a copy of a report on the research on Agro homeopathy, click here.) Neither animals nor plants are susceptible to a placebo effect.
Now you know why you haven’t heard of the fastest cure for PTSD. Reach out if you have any other questions. You can join our Heal PTSD Naturally Facebook group. You can also schedule a Discovery Call here and ask your questions in person.